- That bondgirl008,from frugalistablogdotcom awarded me a Versatile Blogger Award! Haven’t visited her blog?! I’m a big fan of sass and oh, she’s got it! More on that (the award, not Frugalista’s sassiness) in an upcoming post. And just to show how small the blogosphere can be, turns out we’re both from the Seattle area! Now really, what are the odds of that?!
- My Whirley Pop, popcorn popper. Just made my first batch today and oh, my stomach is soooo full of popcorn right now, I’m a little sick. Never going back to microwave popcorn!
- All the snow that’s finally arrived. I’ll be over it in a couple of days which is about how long it will last here in the Pacific Northwest.
- Stealing kisses from Sofia after she’s gone to bed and before I hit the sack at the end of the night.
- All the amazing blog posts on Freshly Pressed. I try to check in about once a week.
- My ice-scraper with the faux-sheepskin mit that I’ve had for years with the colonial winter scene molded into the plastic. Update: Jon just broke it – can you even believe it!
- Family coming over to our house for dinner. Though I’m realizing that I need more serving dishes because using a salad spinner as a serving bowl is kind of tacky.
- Watching my husband help his mom down the snowy front steps yesterday as they left the house (so sweet) to watch his sister’s first roller derby bout of the season (they won – Congrats Hula Honeys!). BTW: I stayed home, put Sof to bed and watched Bridesmaids.
- That I am writing this particular post, right now, because I was totally grumpy and so not wanting to do anything before getting on the computer but am now way more chill if not down right serene.