- Sunny weekends with enough rain during the week so I don’t have to water the garden!
- Understanding the language of a 15 month old.
- How great said 15 month old has been while going through “barrette desensitization”. Her older sister would not wear any hair accessories for years and thus was in a constant state of shagginess.
- A good hard work out.
- Discovering new (to me) locally produced products that I can afford and incorporate into every day life. I just bought some whole wheat flour and crop cover seeds from Biodynamic Boutique and plan to buy the 50# bag of flour as soon as I clear out my freezer of the fruit I need to turn into jam! It’s a total deal and we have the space for it!
- Creating new products and using up stuff that’s just been hanging out and taking up space. (ie the cloth napkins I introduced this weekend from my mom’s fabric stash, of which, I have only made the tiniest of dents.)
- Getting the gumption up to apply to show at Urban Craft Uprising this year.
- Three times a week preschool starts this week!
September 2, 2013 by Sherry